Thursday, April 3, 2008

What a week...

and it's not even over yet! The past few days have been such a whirlwind!
The highlight of the week being the official launch of the challenge blog, Dreamgirls! We had an amazing ONE HUNDRED comments by visitors coming to see our blog. Who would've thought? We're pleased beyond belief! The creative diversity among the team really is so inspiring.

Here is my page for our first challenge - to use scallops, paint and the word "dream" together on a page. I used my March creative kit from Scrapper's Haven for this one:




I've been scrapping away, finally finding some major mojo this evening. Of course, it's late and I'll be sorry tomorrow. But with my hand injured this past month, it's been hard to scrap. Hopefully it will continue to resolve.

So I'd better scoot off to sleep for a bit. Talk to you all soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Debbie, i love this layout ! Very nice !!!!
Jenn :)

Kim said...

gorgeous layout Debbie!!

Deanna said...

I'm so excited for you and Dolores! The funny thing is I "know" both of you, but never knew you two "knew" each other! Small scrap world!

Laura S. said...

That LO is amazing!! I am so excited for your challenge blog...it totally rocks!!

Going For Greatness said...

What an awesome layout, Debbie!!
It turned out awesome!!
~Gabi

Anonymous said...

How Fun Debbie!
I'll have to go and check it out!

Kelly said...

Love the splash of blue here- it really draws you in!