Sunday, August 17, 2008

Where oh where did my mojo go?


If you've seen it, send it back my way, okay?
I am jonesing to scrap, but have had zilch for time this week.
I worked a crazy on/off, on/off, on/off schedule this week, so any spare moments I've had are trying to have fun with the kids or sleeping. I don't normally work that type of schedule, but the floor was short staffed and I needed the extra money.
So I went. Night shifts are much easier when you do a few in a row. Being on then off wreaks havoc with my body.
And to be honest, tonight I feel crabby. I know I'm crabby. Even the kids told me I'm crabby. I feel bad about it. I remember growing up and secretly rolling my eyes when I thought my parents were being unreasonably grumpy. I'm sure my kids did that to me today.
I'm certain a good portion of my frustration is due to lack of sleep. But I also am itching to play with my paper and pictures. I just need some "me" time. Do you ever get like that?
Oh well, tomorrow's another day. We're going to a local amusement park for our annual end of summer family day. The kids are looking forward to it and I'm sure I'll get to take lots of pictures.
Okay, whine over. I'm headed up to bed. Wake me up sometime next week, okay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that your mojo returns soon!!! I hate it when that happens!!! Get some rest, things sound busy there! :)