Sunday, December 2, 2007

If I were a rich girl...



I'd buy myself one of these Diva chairs from Mackenzie Childs. Isn't it just to die for? Pink and posh and oh so yummy. But sadly, $3,500 for a chair simply isn't practical. (SIGH)

Not much scrappy time the past few weeks, but I do have a few pages to share.
Here is a page I did for Scrapper's Haven - Colin is learning the hard lesson that kids can be mean to each other, especially if you won't go along with the crowd. So I made this page to let him know he's going to be okay.



Here's a page I made with the gorgeous fall line from Daisy D's. These two are such good buddies, it really fills my heart with joy.


Here's one of Jimmy - the pictures were taken this fall. I loved them all so I actually made a layout with NINE pictures! I think that's a first for me!

3 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Love your work, Debbie!

jadadog said...

Oh, order 2, I'll take one! heehee (in my dreams!) But I sure hope in your virtual decluttering, you keep me as a blog to visit, b/c I think yours is DIVINE! You are uber talented Debbie!

Rachael said...

I love that chair too!! So fun and funky!!

Your layouts are beautiful!! I'm especially loving the one with 9 pics!!