Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's just a number, right?


So today was the day. I turned the big FOUR-O. It was low key, as far as birthdays go. Mike had to work tonight, so we celebrated last night and it was fun. Chocolate cake, yum.
I can't believe how time is simply flying by. My sister called to wish me happy birthday and said that she still remembered me going out on my first date. She threw sand at me for some reason after I was all fixed up in my purple dress. Gotta love little sisters, huh? I don't really remember the incident, but she did. (Yikes, is my memory going?) Anyway, it seems like that was just yesterday and inside, I'm still the same girl, maybe just a bit wiser.
Oh well, time marches on, and there's nothing to do but to enjoy each day for the gift that it is.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Hope you had a great day!

taryn said...

Well Happy Birthday Young Lady!!!!