Thursday, September 23, 2010

Toot!!

I've been keeping a secret the past several days...

Photobucket

I came across this awesome website, Coordinates Collections ,
a few weeks back. Since they were having a design team call, I decided to stick around. What a great kit club!

Each month, there are two kits to choose from, along with embellishment add ons. There is oodles of inspiration, like sketches, videos, contests and tutorials.
And there's lots more good things coming soon.

I was thrilled when Jamie emailed me and asked me to join her team.

I hope you'll stop by the forum, where I'll be the Forum Coordinator.
Be on the lookout on the blog, where I'll be posting a tutorial every month.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Scrapendous said...

You are on the roll--congratulations!

Jona Panesa said...

congratulations!

Anonymous said...

wow, that's awesome!! go girl!!

pysselpetra said...

Congrats! great news and big TOOOT

BabyBokChoy said...

Congrats!