Monday, September 6, 2010

How Much is Too Much Monday

Happy Labor Day!

I worked this weekend, so it was no big holiday for me. It's okay, though, because holiday pay is SUH-weet! Mike and I celebrated our 15 year wedding anniversary on Friday. We had a date planned for lunch, but Bren was sick and needed to go to the doctor.

I can't believe summer is over. My older kids are back in school and my little guy starts Kindergarten in the morning. We did a lot of fun things, but there were still more I wish we could have fit in, like more days swimming at the lake, or going to a drive in movie.

Did you know the challenge blog, How Much is Too Much? posts a new challenge each Monday ?

This week's challenge is to pick a shape and use it 10 times on your layout and to use the name of your shape in your title. Here is mine:


So I cheated a bit on my title - I figured a heart symbolizes love, so I went with that. The clear letters are Bo Bunny acrylic that I outlined with a marker.


I really enjoy mixing new product with old. The paper doily is by Martha Stewart. I love how the felt Dear Lizzy embellishment looks layered on top.





Here's a couple of layouts from recent challenge that I hadn't blogged yet:


Well, it's off to sleep for me - I've been awake for almost 29 hours! Gotta be well rested for Tommy's big day tomorrow.

No comments: