Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Guilty as charged...

Of blog neglect, that is.


I blinked and nearly a month has passed.

Mike is finally working. I am working. We're all adjusting to a different lifestyle.


Having five kids is busy.

Working third shift is tiring.
Working full time third shift with five kids is plain exhausting at times. :0)


Scrapping is certainly my therapy.

Here is a 2 pager I made for New England Scrapbook Co. It is the February Kit of the Month, for sale now. The colors of this page just reminded me of conversation hearts. Remember those?





Here is another page I made for a sketch challenge on SB.com. This was really a stretch for me, since white space is hard for me. But I had a blast with it and decided to dig into my ribbon stash to add a little interest:



I'm really liking the green cardstock background on both these layouts. I'm trying to use more cardstock these days.
I stopped by my LSS this evening. The girls were meeting with one of their reps, and I got to see all the new Graphic 45 lines in person. Psyched to say that the girls are ordering all of them. Can't wait.
Well, gotta catch some zzzzz's.
Peace.




1 comment:

Just Scrappin' Happy said...

oh...it came oout SO CUTE! great use of circles to represent bubbles! i am mad at myself because i havent scrapped for myself in ages...i know how you feel when you say it is your therapy. great to see you last night! miss ya!