Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another late night- why do I always feel the urge to blog in the wee hours?


I'm an all or nothing type of gal - if I'm blogging, that means I have lots to talk about.
If I don't blog, it's likely that I don't feel witty or interesting.


Tonight I feel chatty.


Let's start with the best news in a long time...

My husband has finally found a job!
I'm so excited for him and us. He's been out of work for seven months. Looking forward to moving forward and closing this chapter of our life. It will be the first time in 13 years that we will both be working full time. It's going to be a little crazy, I bet. But we're an amazing team, so I know we'll adjust quickly. Looking forward to having a little breathing room with our finances too. We've learned a lot of lessons about what REALLY matters.



Another change to talk about...

After a lot of soul searching, Dolores and I have decided to end the Dreamgirls Challenge blog.

We both have faced many personal challenges the past several months. As much as we loved working with our amazing team and sharing inspiration, we realized we both needed to refocus our energies in other directions. Thank you to all who participated .



I'll be teaching a mini album class at New England Scrapbook Company on January 4th.

"A Season to Remember" will give you a chance to scrap soome of those many photos you're sure to take this holiday season. It features yummy Ki Memories products in a mix of non-traditional colors. Here are some sneak peeks of what you'll be making:












So if you'd like to join me, call the store at (860)693-9197 to sign up.





1 comment:

Shana Dilldine said...

congratulations to your dh on his job search. glad that he landed this one. Happy Holidays to you and your family and a prosperous new year. Need some challenges to keep you scrappingin the new year, visit us at www.thescrapbookget-away.com