Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A few days of R & R...

Home today after spending a few days in upstate NY.
My parents had rented a house on Schroon Lake with my aunt and uncle,and invited us up for a few days.
It was wonderful.
Reconnected with my aunt and uncle, who I hadn't seen in years.
The kids loved the water, the sunshine and family time.
Just what the doctor ordered.

Here are some pictures from the trip:























Actually, I took a LOT more pics, but these are my favorites of what I've gone through so far.

Scrapped some tonight with my August Treasured Scrapbooking kit. I just might post a sneaky peek sometime soon. Love this kit - be sure to check out the debut on the first.

Well, it's getting pretty late here - goodnight!

3 comments:

Dolores said...

beautiful photos!!!

Shirley said...

What a great opportunity to spend time with family! Love the photos!

my paper love studio said...

wow.... gorgeous photos, looks like you guys had tons and tons of fun!!! :) ps. thanks for dropping by.