Friday, August 3, 2007

Wow, where did time go?

I can't believe where the summer has gone! July started out with a trip to Brant Lake, NY. Gorgeous, relaxing, a wonderful trip filled with fishing and family fun.
Here is a picture I took one early morning while out trying to catch a big one:



Here is Jimmy posing with his cute little Cars fishing pole after having caught a big old catfish (which, we let go, by the way.) Doesn't he look proud?



After returning from vacation, life went back to usual, busy with all the kids home. I've been working a lot of hours, which is great for the wallet, but it did cut into my scrapping time. I did manage to get a few projects.
Here is another layout I made for my guest DT spot at Treasured Scrapbooking:



Go check out the fabulous kits Leslie puts together there. You won't be sorry!


Here are a few pages I made for Scrapper's Haven, using the goodies Donna sent me :




And finally, some exciting news!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm thrilled to have been chosen to join the group of talented designers at Couture Scrapbooking! Thanks Natalia for the opportunity.

Today I learned my layout was chosen as the winner for the Junkitz contest at Freckle Friends. Yippee!

Thanks Debbie & Sue!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Congrats on your DT position and your win at Junkitz. Your layouts are amazing.

:)

Tami (baseballmom @ paper popsicles)