Wednesday, August 8, 2007

New 'do!


I was sorely overdue for highlights and a haircut. (We're talking since Easter here, folks!) I finally had the time and money to spend on myself today and went to see my stylist, Carrie. Such a fun afternoon - she really is a hot ticket! Anyhow, I decided I was in need of a change, so we did a big chop! I love it.
After my hair appt, I went to Michaels and bought some fun new stuff. I've had NO scrapping time the past few days and I'm getting grumpy. Can't wait to have an evening to play.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

lookin hot momma! i am considering the locks for love kind of chop... it's time... and hey mom, everyone is doing it!

taryn said...

Oooooooh! You look fabulous!! Yay for getting to do something for yourself!!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

You look teriffic... I need a haircut too ;)

xoxo
Emine

Gina said...

You look fantastic Debbie!! Love the new 'do!

Unknown said...

great cut!!!