Saturday, February 12, 2011

Another couple of busy days have flown by.

Jimmy made his first reconciliation. He chose to go face to face with Father Dennis, who is very kind and patient.

My dad is gearing up for the next step in his treatments. There's been a lot of discussion as to how things will proceed. As it stands now, he will be having a liver resection at Mt. Sinai in NYC. Dad really likes and trusts the surgeon there. However, if he is to change over to a special type of chemo that goes directly into the liver, he will have to go to Sloan Kettering. We've spent a lot of time on the phone, calling around to different places to see if anyone more local could help him, but with no luck.

I have been scrapping more since I've been home. One of my favorite manufacturers these days is Echo Park. I love the playful colors, fonts and patterns in every collection. The Little Boy collection is part of one of this month's kits at Coordinates Collections, along with some American Crafts and Maya Road. This line was made for me. There is not a picture that wouldn't work with this color palette.

Here are my February projects with the Blue Skies kit and add ons:







We're still buried up to our eyeballs in snow. Here are a few pictures of what it looks like at our house:


This is the pile of snow blocking my front steps. Much of this is snow that Mike had to shovel off the roof. See how tall it is? Tommy can almost touch the roof:



The snow is almost up to Mike's waist in the backyard:



Crazy, isn't it? I wonder when it will all thaw...




No comments: