Saturday, July 24, 2010

Creative Overload!

I've been busy creating the past few weeks, but hadn't shared any of my projects.

First off, I decided to try for a spot on the Pebbles Inc team.
Here are some of my submissions, which didn't photograph well when I made them. So I'm hoping someone from Pebbles might peek at my blog. (Keep your fingers crossed!)

Here's a layout from the Twitterpated line. I wanted to show that the colors could be used for a boy page. I loved how the colors showed the rosy glow of my son's face.
This week's Sketchy Thursday sketch inspired me to create this page:








I used this line to make my card. So many possibilities here!



Next up is some wall art I made using the Treehouse line. I just love the Chips and used a lot of them on this project:








This project was something very different for me. A friend at work was expecting her first grandaughter. She asked me to create an altered canvas for the baby's room. It was a big surface to work with, but she was thrilled with how it turned out.







The background was painted with acrylic paint, then spritzed with glimmer mist.
I used K & Co papers and lots of Jolee's and Martha Stewart stickers. Too cute!

Wow that's a lot of scrapping - Stay tuned for more tomorrow. Off to sleep since I'm working again tonight.

Peace!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Love what you did with my sketch and your projects are wonderful!

Scrapendous said...

I love your projects! So clever Debbie. You have been busy. Good luck with the auditions.

Ohio Artful Yogi said...

Great work, Debbie. Great wall sized art. How fun. Also like the white swirls on the first layout.

I've also been creating a lot late at night. ;)

pysselpetra said...

Love that canvas it is beautiful!