Thursday, March 4, 2010

Not feeling it lately

So I haven't been in the scrappy frame of mind lately. Not that I don't spend time drooling over pages and window shopping for hundreds of dollars of new supplies. That part is just fine. It's my creative mojo that has gone on hiatus for a while.
I get into these funks every so often - feeling like I can't create anything to live up to the ideas spinning around my brain. I have 3 unfinished pages and a mini album waiting to be completed. It's frustrating, but when I get this way, I just roll with it. I decided, as a result, to not bother applying for any of the amazing manufacturer DT calls that were posted the past few weeks. Going to focus instead, on creating for fun and submitting to some page calls.

I've been sick the past week. I guess it was some icky viral deal - sore throat, fever, runny nose, debilitating headache. Coming out of it, though, just in time to work the weekend again.

Spring is around the corner. You wouldn't know it for the amount of snow we have in our yard here. The kids had 3 snow days out of the past 8 school days.
Here are a few pictures of the fun:








Isn't that snow hippo cute? Colin cracks me up with his creativity.

Well, tomorrow is another day, and I 'm hoping to have something completed to share here.
Have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.