Monday, January 7, 2008

Life goes on

The kids are back to school, I'm back to working more hours and we're settling back into our normal routine. I was able to get a few pages done in the past week. I worked with beautiful Prima papers for these ones, which are all available from Couture Scrapbooking.




Last week the song inspiration over at Scrapping the Music was "The Gift". The lyrics inspired this page with my little Tom Tom.

This week the song is "Let it Snow." Check it out and link your projects to the blog.

I discovered a really hopping message board over at The Scrapbook Nook. If you like it chatty, come check it out. The other thing that I am amazed by there is the talent of the team and members. There is just MAD inspiration there. I'm one of the finalists there for their new DT call. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Here's a Valentine's card and envie I made for a challenge there:



I have another page that I worked on tonight, but it's too bulky to scan, so I'll share it soon.

4 comments:

scrappermimi said...

WOW! These are just gorgeous! Your projects are just great, TFS!

ScrapAloha said...

Love all your projects! Gorgeous style!! It's cool, when I got to your blog Iz was singing!! Just like home!!!
Aloha nui! SEe you at the Nook!

Maria said...

love your cards and layouts :-)

Jessica said...

beautiful work!!