Saturday, May 12, 2007

This week's creations

Here are a couple of pages I've made this week with my products from Scrapper's Haven. Loving the Foofala French twist for girlie pages and the Cherry Arte is just so cool for a high energy boy page:








I started working with the May kit from We B Scrappin' this week. I can't share my creations yet, but here is a sneak peek!




Hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow. My daughter makes her first Communion tomorrow, so it will be an extra special day for us.

6 comments:

Brigitta said...

Hi Debbie, love your blog, love your LO's and 5 kids??!! Wow, you are one blessed woman!!!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

wonderful layouts sweetie ;)

Happy mothersday

xoxo
Emine

Nicole Carro said...

Debbie,
Love the "Girls" LO. So pretty! Can't wait to see what you do with the We B kit!

Gina said...

Those are some seriously fantastic LOs! Can't wait to see the We B one...it looks gorgeous so far!

Rebecca said...

Love your layouts! Can't wait to see your new project.

Dustanne said...

love the layouts!!! and I can't wait to see the others finished!!!

Yay first communion,that is wonderful for her. I remember my first communion....scary for me, but now it is a breeze :o)