Tuesday, March 6, 2007




Finally getting around to updating here! These are some pages I created using the March KNK kit featuring Fancy Pants Floral Chic. Beautiful papers - you gotta check them out!

Life has been a bit crazy here, but hopefully settling down now. My youngest, Tommy spent the weekend in the hospital for dehydration after coming down with rotavirus. Nasty sickness, and my pediatrician said it is just everywhere lately, lots of sick kids.

My dad had his first chemotherapy treatment today. His spirits are good and he's feeling well, so I pray that will continue.

As always, scrapping remains my stress reliever. I could not meet the final deadline for the Race at Timeless Inspirations, but what a fabulous time I had along the way! Congratulations to the new DT there, especially my friend Dolores. WTG girl!










No comments: